Another week of a ton of writing-based things, and some not so writing based things, going on! See below for details:
- Marcus Speh has this new writer’s collective going on called Kaffe in Katmandu. Sign up and post! It looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun. I already see some pretty stellar writers on there. He also has his blog, Nothing to Flawnt, looking spiffy. Go take a look at it. Marcus is a great writer and is doing some good work with other fabulous writers, too.
- P.D. Lyons is looking for some help with making videos of reading his work aloud. If you are interested in helping P.D., who is a really great guy, please visit his website. His latest published work can be found here.
- One of my good friends, Rachel Bernal, has signed up for the Relay for Life to raise money for Cancer. This affects many of us on a personal level. If you have even $5.00 laying around, please donate to her cause by going here. Rachel is an amazing designer and has helped me with Thunderclap-type things since the inception of the press.
- Frank Hinton had this sweet interview over at Dark Sky Magazine. You really should check it out.
- I stole the above picture from my sweet, Asian friend Joe Le. He doesn’t even know it. I just creeped his photos like I was TLC or something. Yep.